Thursday, 31 January 2008
I have done so many workshops lately & still many more booked for February, so my time to prepare has been limited. This card is from the demonstrator workshop wizard (a fabulous resource available to Stampin Up! Demonstrators). I chose this card not only because its gorgeous but it was quick & easy to re-create!
CARTE POSTALE STAMP SET, FRENCH FLAIR STAMP SET (Summer Mini Catalogue)
CARD STOCK WHISPER WHITE, PERFECT PLUM, PALE PLUM, SAGE SHAWDOW
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD PERFECT PLUM, SAGE SHADOW
CRAFT STAMPIN PAD WHISPER WHITE
RIBBON GROSGRAIN WHITE
PUNCH 1 3/8 INCH SQUARE
PUNCH 1 1/4 INCH CIRCLE
1. Stamp French Flair background in Whisper White ink on Sage Shadow card (21 x 14.8 cm).
2. Tear bottom of Perfect Plum card stock (10.5 x 5 cm), and adhere to card.
3. Stamp greeting in Perfect Plum ink on Pale Plum card stock (10.5 x 2.5 cm). Adhere to card, and tie White grosgrain ribbon around front of card.
4. Stamp square image twice, once in Perfect Plum and another in Sage Shadow ink on Whisper White card stock. Punch out Sage Shadow image using 1-3/8″ Square punch and circle from Perfect Plum image using 1-1/4″ Circle punch.
5. Attach Silver brad to centre of Perfect Plum image, and adhere to Sage Shadow image using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.