Saturday, 16 May 2009
I designed this card for my SSC make-n-take.
Together Forever stamp set,
Close To Cocoa, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla Cardstock,
Chocolate Chip DS paper, Very Vanilla Envelopes.
Chocolate Chip & Baja Breeze ink,
Baja Breeze Stitched Ribbon.
Neutral Brads, Paper Snips, Dimensionals & Snail Adhesive,
Paper Piercer & Mat Pack.
1. Stamp the “together forever" greeting in Chocolate Chip ink in the bottom right hand side of the Close to Cocoa cardfront.
2. Attach Baja Breeze Stitched ribbon around & adhere ends to the back of the DS paper then adhere this to the top of the card with Snail Adhesive, you may choose to use sticky strip on the ribbon but I just used Snail Adhesive carefully applying it to the ribbon so as to not pull it out of shape.
3. Stamp the frame in Chocolate Chip ink on the Very Vanilla piece that measures 5.5cm, now place your 1 3/8 circle mask on top of this & stamp the Flower image inked in Baja Breeze.
4. Stamp the flower again in Baja Breeze on a scrap piece of Very Vanilla & cut it out, insert a brad using a paper piercer & adhere with a Dimensional on top of the flower you masked.
5. Layer this onto the Chocolate Chip piece that measures 6.5cm & again onto the Baja Breeze piece that measures 7cm & adhere to the card front with Dimensionals.
6. Stamp the Envelope as Desired so it co-ordinates with your card.