Sunday, 27 September 2009

Two pocket tote for Stampin Up! a Storm

I have wanted to post this picture on my blog since the new mini was released, but it was one of the projects for Stampin' Up! a Storm to raise funds for Motor Neurone Disease which was yesterday, I will show you the other projects over the next week, in the meantime here is the tutorial that I did back in 2007 for the bag. We used Walk in the Park DS papers & "Great Friend" Stamp set. I will be back soon to post some pictures of the day & tell you a little more of the excitement & success after I upload images.

1 comment:

Carol Dunstan said...

they all look great - the eyelet punch along the top of the bag is a great touch