Saturday, 8 May 2010
Asian Artistry & Blog Award
This card took days to come together, I just couldn't get it quite how I imagined it would look.
Stamp sets; "Asian Artistry", "Baroque Motifs" & Very Vintage Wheel, colours are Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla & a touch of Pink Pirouette.
The Bird Punch is a must have, it's so versatile, the wings can be turned into gorgeous tulips & Roses & I just want to add "Tiny Tags" sentiments punched out with the Jewellery Tag on every card I make, LOL.
How wonderful & sweet to recieve this award by 2 of my favourite stampers, Alley & Teneale thankyou & right back at you.
Now to tell you 10 things about me;
1. I was born in Croatia & it is one of my most favourite travel destinations.
2. I'm a night owl & survive on little sleep, although I find it hard to wake up in the mornings, but I have a gorgeous 8yr old who needs to get to school on time!
3. I'm addicted to Chocolate & cheese -not both at the same time, LOL, but tend to overindulge.
4. I love to sip on a glass of wine or 2 while enjoying cooking dinner.
5. I have 1 brother & 2 sisters (one lives o/s) & love them dearly, I am blessed to have such a wonderful family & extended to 14 inlaws & 20 nieces & nephews & soon expecting our 3rd great nephew or niece.
6. I'm growing old gracefully with my DH Matt, whom I love with all my heart.
7. I was a page 3 girl twice in my younger years that quoted " PRETTY Petronela thinks the Tigers are tops!" & "HAMISH the seal couldn't believe his luck when "Pretty Petronela dropped into Taronga Zoo for a friendly chat" -very embarrising & blushing!!! -thank god I stopped growing & my modelling days were over before they begun, although I do have some lovely photo's that Teya looks at now & wishes I still looked like that, LOL.
8. I have lived in 4 Australian States in the past 8 years & 1 year in total during that time was spent in hotels. Now I hate suitcases, packing & unpacking!
9. My wish is to be an amazing mum & friend to my daughter Teya, who took 10years to finally realise she wanted Matt & I as her parents!
10. I have tried my hands at all things creative; fine arts, sewing, leadlighting, pottery, painting, photography, scrapbooking & probably forgotten a few! although I enjoyed them all, my most favourite is cardmaking.
I now pass this award onto the following Beautiful blogs;